Baglietto announced the sale of the first DOM 115. Stefano Vafiadis signed the 35m new model for the exterior. Presented in Fort Lauderdale, delivery is due in 2025.
The DOM 115 is the entry-level in the most successful DOM LINE and she retains the main features that made the success of the top model:
- timeless and yet modern, captivating lines that take to extremes the sporty character of her larger sister ship;
- impressive volumes, quite unique on a vessel of this size;
- large, panoramic windows which let in plenty of natural light and open up onto beautiful terraces;
- doors of the main deck saloon can be opened completely and concealed to seamlessly connect the interiors and exteriors and, combined with the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, offer a breathtaking 270-degree view
- upper deck entirely glazed opened up on three sides
- aft area developing over three levels that gradually descend towards the pool overlooking the sea;
- outstanding level of customisation: the use of steel and aluminium has indeed ensured even more flexibility in terms of layout solutions as well as increased comfort, which certainly adds value on a yacht of this size;
- a side garage stores the tender, freeing up deck space.
- custom interior design
” It is the second sale of the year with Y.CO – affirms Fabio Ermetto, Baglietto CCO – which confirms the very good relationship between the two companies. We are particularly proud of this project: the DOM115 radically rearrange the concept of space going beyond traditional, formal solutions and finding innovative ones, more consistent with the lifestyle of a contemporary owner seeking a closer contact with nature and the sea”
(Baglietto sales first DOM 115 – barchemagazine.com – September 2023)