The Repowere tour, Repower’s electric boat, after Sestri Levante and Lake Varese, touches Lake Garda for an interesting business case thanks to the partnership with Grand Hotel Terme di Sirmione.
Zero emissions, but also zero noise and zero vibrations. Electric mobility, even on water, is increasingly a reality. Repowere proves this once again and now stops in Sirmione, at the Grand Hotel Terme: until August 4, guests of the five-star hotel in Terme di Sirmione will be able to experience the beauty of the lake with a new and exclusive experience.
“This partnership represents a further confirmation of Repowere‘s great flexibility – said Fabio Bocchiola, country manager of Repower Italia – “Thanks to her contribution in the field of sustainability in the water, this boat has been able to promote very different events and activities. Today, Repower Italia activates the most natural synergy for a work vehicle of its kind, making itself available to a prestigious accommodation facility to offer an innovative service, with a clear return also in terms of visibility”.
– Repowere is a 10.5 metre long, three metre wide boat that can carry up to 21 people.
– It exists in the two versions Open and Cabin Cruiser, the first is completely open, the second (protagonist of the tour) has the central part covered.
– It is powered by two 20 kW electric motors each and can count on a 20 kWh battery pack in the Basic version, which can be extended to 40 kW, in the Luxury version, or up to 100 kWh on request. The batteries are Panasonic, the same ones used by Tesla, they are insulated and housed in the middle of the boat, in a watertight environment.
– at an operating speed of 5/6 knots, the range is more than 10 hours
– the management of the recharge is intelligent, it allows the so-called “feeding bottles”, you can do short refills, between one navigation and the other
– It is approved to navigate in sea conditions with wave up to two meters
– Can navigate in protected navigation areas, forbidden to endothermic engines
– A day of navigation with only 6 € of expense (approximate cost for recharging a standard battery pack of 40 kWh, enough to navigate over 12 hours at about 5kn speed.
The Grand Hotel Terme offers three different experiences in which the pleasant and silent navigation of the boat will accompany guests on a tour of the peninsula of Sirmione or towards the Fortress of Manerba. Each trip will be accompanied either by breakfast served by the hotel staff or by lunch or snack according to the departure time. The sunset tour with an aperitif is evocative and romantic.
Repower’s vision is not only about the means of transport, the boat, but also the infrastructure: Palina and Bitta, respectively Repower’s column and wallbox, will recharge the batteries. In line with Repower’s mission to create a true electrical ecosystem for mobility, the charging points serve not only to provide “electrons” for sailors, but also for cars, scooters and electric bicycles.
With this service, the Grand Hotel Terme, freshly titled “Best Luxury Medical SPA” in Southern Europe at the World Luxury SPA Awards, will offer the opportunity to put “one foot on board the future” and live a truly unique experience on the water. Info and reservations: Grand Hotel Terme t. 030 916261